Thursday, June 9, 2011

America's Got Talent Review: Good Riddance, Piers!

America's Got Talent Review Visited America's Got Talent, Minneapolis, Houston last night, which led to some of the funniest we've seen the tests.

Do you think that someone else at the beginning of the tests inMinneapolis with the lack of sidewalks around? It works like a littlebitch, get up and attacked. I have found it very unprofessional.

So stood out and deserved to be sent home? If you can get all thesongs that played Lady Gaga View my head, I can offer my thoughts on the episode below ... Standouts: Rhinestone Ropersprovide the best risk factor in a very long time. I would like the concept of Sandou Russian bar trio, but the law is one of those thatdo not see where it will go from there. It is still, volatility, and downwe hope that does not die.

The suspect goes: Dan tea was a good singer, but after the first shock, and I do not think it would be skit'n second once. DannyLaw can be summarized by each site lesbians that look like JustinBieber. Lil'T was good, but the preview for next week, and the newtrio of dancers, break, I would like to see three to compete in theLas Vegas Weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share