Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dianna Agron – “Likes Girls” Statement

Dianna Agron  Is esterday 11 June, and we were dealing with the latest of our country, Toronto! We finished the ceremony and the first of the day, and I was on the verge of minutes to relax before taking the second. On the way to the locker room, I have a pile of shirts listed on the Stock Exchange. Like the white shirts and after that wore in the performance set to Lady Gaga "was born in this way."
I was not raised in the family, which accept the prejudice or hate. Therefore, I would like to thank my mom and dad every day. Look, we are human, we make mistakes. I would like to shout from the rooftops that I'm not perfect. If I would be forever. But I can say fortunately far as I know, I never intentionally cause people pain. I love my family and my friends and my colleagues at work ... It consists of both girls and boys. I tell them I love them. Yesterday, while in the second display, instead of wearing the shirt during my usual "I was born" I have decided to say "keep the girls" to wear. It should be "like girls" because I do not. Women in my life that give me the things that the men in my life can not. And vice versa. No, I'm not a lesbian, but if I had, and I hope that people in my life that can embrace it wholeheartedly. Let me tell you, I could easily spend a (very comfortable) that I admire and respect and think is fun for all the women in my life. Piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share