Friday, June 10, 2011

Paul McCartney

Paul McCartney In 1965 the Beatles played the famous Shea Stadium, but they were not never just a bridge - from Queens and the Bronx park in baseball's most famous in America - Yankee Stadium. Everything is going in the end to be changed.
"You're in the second round, July 15, Yankee Stadium," Billy Bush from Access Hollywood says the rock legend Sir Paul also reduces the fifth anniversary of the promotion of the Beatles "Love" in Las Vegas, the new tour.
"Yes, yes, this is true ... [person] will say, you know, and" Do you want to play in Yankee Stadium? "[I] go," Yes ", what happened is kind of like that," said Paul.
"You love New York, is not it?" Asked Billy.
"I love New York, yes. I've always loved New York, but Linda was in New York, so I have family there," said Paul, referring to the wife of the late President, who died in 1998 and as a result of cancer.
Will be treated in the way to Yankee Stadium in Sir Paul, but maybe not so much to his drummer, Abe Laboriel Jr.
"You have a problem as I see it, and I do not know if you know it, but Abe, your drummer is the man of Boston," said Bailey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share