Friday, June 10, 2011

Paris Hilton Takes A Jab At Lindsay Lohan Over ‘Stealing’ Jewelry

Paris Hilton Sure, they're both famous commodity camera, and yes, I've spent time in prison (courtesy of a bunch of mug shot between them), but Paris Hilton, there is a very simple way to distinguish between them and Lindsay Lohan - a homeless woman in Los Angeles recently discovered .
During a Wednesday from another project Paris Hilton for reality, "the world according to Paris," was seen as the heir of the distribution of food dishes in a shelter for the homeless of Los Angeles - which, stressed, is not part of the court mandated service her community, she just "love in return" - "Can I get the Rings" when women are in the request line,
Paris forced the truth, saying that the woman, "Well, I'll give them to you ... for Holiday Birth."
Decent treatment process is very quiet even a woman with a big mistake.
"I'm going to give it to my sister, I would say to her: that Lindsay and -? Lindsay" and said: confusion between Paris with her boyfriend, former party, Lindsay Lohan. "I thought it was supposed to be in rehab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share