Friday, June 10, 2011

‘Super 8’s’ Joel Courtney

"Super 8" star Joel Courtney's only 15 and the championship in his first film, but all 'young people can be a rising star he was with two of the greatest films in Hollywood in the summer of many of the projects envisaged.
The young actor who grew up in the state of Idaho, and the approach that was blown away when I was first put eyes on the JJ Abrams "Super 8" the best movie Steven Spielberg has kept wine secret.
"The first time I saw him, I mean, I know it will be great and amazing, because JJ Abrams and Steven Spielberg, but I do not know it would be awesome," he said. 
Said Joel even knew all fluctuations of the film, to watch the movie and had brought him to the edge of his chair - and many times just right out!
"I was super excited when a train wreck [the scene.] I was literally jumping out of my chair," he explained. "It was really awesome and you're just super excited, we have grown and I am ... I jumped too high!"
On Friday, and will eventually find the audience exactly what terror lurks in the car freight train, as we saw in the trailer for the film - a detail that Joel family and friends still do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share